an inspiring early learning centre for children
We are guided by the Early Years of Learning Framework which recognises the uniqueness of the individual and the value of diversity.
What do we stand for?
Mirrabrook’s mission is to create an early learning centre of excellence for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. The centre will provide an environment for young children to enjoy a range of learning experiences that will foster self-esteem, resilience, imagination, curiosity and the motivation to become a lifelong learner. The early years are of great importance for brain and emotional development. Our objective is to provide programs that encourage social relationships. Young children become active learners through a play-based program that encourages thinking, investigating, exploring and problem solving in a social environment. The learning experiences provided will assist children to develop an understanding about themselves and diversity guided by EYLF (curriculum framework). Parents will be valued for their participation, involvement and partnership. They will be encouraged to share their expectations.
Who manages and staffs the centre?
Mirrabrook is a venture of Saint Ignatius’ College, Riverview and while strongly supported by the College is managed independently. The centre is non-denominational and welcomes both boys and girls from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Long day care will be provided 5 days per week, 50 weeks per year from 7am to 6pm. The centre has dedicated experienced educators, wanting to work together as a team with children and parents. The physical environment is welcoming, stimulating and provoking.
information for parents
As of January 2022 our fees are as follows:
- 6 weeks – 3 years $176 per day
- 3 – 6 years $160 per day
- Fees are payable weekly, and a two week bond is taken upon enrolment at the centre.
- Child Care Subsidies are offered by the Australian Government for which you may be eligible. Please speak to Centrelink to find out if you are eligible.
- Fees are payable 50 weeks of the year including public holidays, family holidays, absences due to illness and all extended absences.
What is provided?
- Fully equipped spacious playrooms and outdoor areas.
- Bedding and linen
- Sunscreen and hats
- Nutritious meals and snacks for breakfast, morning tea, hot cooked lunch, afternoon tea and range of formulas
What do you need to bring?
- Comfort items
- Spare clothes
To make an appointment to view the centre or enquire about enrolments, please contact our Director.
Cnr Riverview Street & College Road South Riverview NSW2066 Phone: 9882 8499